1. Make a list of those situations where you find it really hard to have willpower.
2. Brainstorm for ways that you can start to feel more positive about demonstrating will power. For example, plan to reward yourself every time you do something you really didn’t want to do.
3. Break bigger, more…
1. They’re not easily offended, and don’t take things personally
2. They’re accepting, non-judgmental and always want the best for you
3. They respect others’ perspectives, needs and boundaries
4. They listen well to others, and try to see their point of view
5. They’re kind and understanding, warm, respectful and accepting
6. They’re trustworthy and loyal, and they think the best of you